We guarantee that:
We process your data solely for delivering, improving and guaranteeing the services we offer
Your data is stored securely in a secure environment
Personal data is strictly confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, except the ones you agree upon used to improve our services (Google Analytics, Facebook pixel, Chat, other plugin used to improve experience on the site).
We use the data we collect for:
1. Provide and manage services, including displaying custom content and facilitating communication with other users;
2. Facilitating the technical functioning of services, including problem solving and resolution, providing services and preventing fraud and abuse;
3. Process entries and orders for courses, products, services, etc. but also to communicate with you to answer your questions and requests.
4. Sending administrative messages and information, including messages from trainers and facilitators, notifications of changes to our services, and updates to our agreements;
5. Send information and messages about progress in courses, benefits, new services, new features, promotions, informational messages and other available courses (messages you can unsubscribe at any time);
6. Requesting feedback and understanding your needs with the help of analytical service providers;
7. Identify unique users;
8. Improve our services and develop new products, services and functions;
9. Analyzing trends and traffic on sites or promoting our services on sites and applications;
We can only collect these data with your consent.
Your refusal determines the operator’s impossibility to conclude the service contract, send information or ordered products, the latter missing one of the essential conditions, namely the identity of the parties.
2web International services, acting as operator, appointed Andreea Avramescu as Data Protection Officer (hereinafter referred to as “DPO”), having the obligation to ensure compliance with GDPR provisions in the data processing operations carried out by the Company .
Site visitors may at any time directly address the DPO on any matter related to this DPP using the contact details below:
Name: Andreea Avramescu
E-mail: [email protected]
Mailing address: Rășinari 4A
“Personal data” means any information or information that can identify you directly (for example, your name) or indirectly (for example, by pseudonymisal data such as a unique identifier).
This means that your personal data includes things like address, name and surname, sex, date and place of birth, civil status data, telephone / fax, address (home / residence), email, profession, job, training professional status, family situation, economic / financial situation, property data, habits / preferences / behavior, image, voice, personal preferences and shopping habits, user-generated content, financial information and financial situation information.
This could include unique numeric identifiers, such as your computer’s IP address or MAC address of your mobile device, as well as cookies.
THE THEME AND PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
For the purpose of concluding and executing contracts – According to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) from GDPR, personal data may be processed for the purpose of concluding or executing the contract. In order to be able to offer you our products and services, we need to process personal data that you own.
For the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations – According to art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) GDPR may process personal data for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations. We request a series of personal data, including, in some cases, the personal numeric code, in order to fulfill our tax authorities’ obligations regarding invoicing and reporting to tax authorities.
For marketing purposes – According to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR may process personal data if the data subject has given his / her consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes. So if you subscribe to the Newsletter section, your personal data will be used to send you marketing messages, offers, news, upcoming campaigns, invitations to various events. Your personal data is to be deleted when you cancel your subscription from the Newsletter section. You can unsubscribe at any time via the link attached to the incoming communications or a request.
PRINCIPLES ON DATA PROCESSING
2web International Services undertakes to comply with the principles of personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the “Principles”) provided by GDPR to ensure that all data are:
1. Prepared in a fair, legal and transparent manner;
2. Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
3. Relevant, relevant and limited in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
4. Correct and up-to-date;
5. Retained in a form which does not allow the identification of the data subject for longer than is necessary in relation to the purpose of the processing;
6. Processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject, in a manner that ensures adequate processing security so that the data is complete, confidential and available.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal information means any information about you that allows us to identify you, such as your name, contact details, reservation reference number, payment details, and information about your access to our sites.
We can collect personal data from you when booking a place to participate in events (directly or indirectly through our trusted partners) when you create an account when you use websites and / or apps and other accessible sites through your website and / or application, when you participate in a survey or contest, or when you contact us.
Specifically, we can collect the following categories of information:
• Name, home address, e-mail address, phone number, location;
• Detailed information about the participants, including name, date of birth, gender, identity card number;
• Medical conditions for participants with special medical needs and / or food requirements;
• Information about your purchases of products and services;
• Information about your use of our sites and / or our apps;
• The communications that you make with us or which you direct to us through letters, emails, chat services, calls and social networks.
• Location, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device via GPS, and your IP address, Wi-Fi hotspot and gsm locations, if you use location-based features, and turn on Location Settings on your device and on computer.
• Personal details about physical or mental health are considered “sensitive” personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We will process such data only if you have given your explicit consent or is required (for example, if you are requesting special assistance) or have deliberately made these data public.
WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHY
Your data can be used for the following purposes:
1. For the supply of the products and services you request: we use the information you provide us to perform the services you have requested;
2. We use your payment information for accounting, billing and audit purposes and for detecting and / or preventing any fraudulent activity;
4. Security, Health, Administration, Crime Prevention / Detection: We may transmit your information to governmental authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with legal requirements;
5. For customer service communications: We use your data to manage our relationship with you as a customer and to improve your services and experience with us;
6. To provide customized services: We use your data to provide information that we think you are interested in before, during and after your participation and to personalize the services we offer, such as special offers;
7. Marketing: From time to time, we will contact you with information about promotional courses and ancillary products through online communications. However, you will have the option to subscribe or unsubscribe from such communications, indicating this at the booking stage. Also, any online communication from us or our trusted partners will give you the opportunity to indicate that you no longer want to receive our direct marketing materials.
We will process your personal data only if we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons we have collected and for which we need to use your personal data.
In most cases, we will need to process your personal data to be able to enter into our contract with you.
We may also process your personal data in one or more of the following cases:
• To comply with a legal obligation (for example, accounting requirements);
• You have given us consent to the use of your personal data (for example, for commercial use);
• To protect your vital interests or those of another person (for example, in case of medical emergencies);
• It is part of our legitimate interests in operating as a training company (for example, for administrative purposes).
We will not keep your data longer than necessary to meet the purpose for which they are processed. In order to determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the quantity, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the purposes for which we process it, and whether we can achieve these goals by other means.
We also need to consider the times for which we may need to keep personal data to fulfill our legal obligations or to deal with complaints, questions, and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will delete or destroy them safely. We will also consider whether and how we can minimize over time the amount of personal data we use, and whether we can secure the anonymity of your Personal data so that it is no longer associated with you or identify you, which we can use that information without notifying you later.
DATE OF STORAGE
2web International Services may store processed data for different periods of time deemed reasonable for the purposes indicated above. We keep your data only for the time it takes to reach the purpose for which we hold the data, to meet your needs or to fulfill our obligations under the law.
2web International Services has adopted technical and organizational data processing measures updated in accordance with GDPR requirements to protect your personal data against any unauthorized access, improper use or transmission, unauthorized modification, accidental destruction or loss . All employees and employees of the 2web International Services, as well as any third parties acting in the name and on behalf of the 2web International Services are bound to respect the confidentiality of your information and the GDPR requirements, in accordance with the provisions of this Policy.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA PERSONAL
We observe strict security procedures in storing and disclosing your personal data and protecting them against loss, destruction or accidental damage. The data you provide us is protected with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL is the standard industry standard for encrypting personal information and data so it can be securely transferred over the Internet.
All sign-up details are passed through an SSL connection with Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and are stored in accordance with the Data Security Standards.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN PARTNERSHIP
Some of the personal data processed through the 2web International Services website may be transferred to third parties only if your express consent to doing so, unless there is a legal obligation for the 2web International Services to do this way.
The 2web International Services website may contain, at a time, access links to other sites whose data processing policies may differ from those of the 2web International Services.
Please consider and consult the personal data protection policies of other sites, 2web International Services can not assume responsibility for the information collected by these third parties.
AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING. COOKIE
The 2web International Services website uses cookie identifiers. You can check out our Cookies Policy below and exercise your right to disable Cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookie (also known as “cookie browser” or “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie”) is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user who is accessing the internet. The cookie is installed on a browser-based web-server request and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware, and can not access the information on the user’s hard drive).
These files make it possible to recognize the user’s terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support our efforts to provide user-friendly services: ex: – Online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user interacts with our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
WHAT COOKIES WE USE?
We use two types of cookies: temporary (limited per session) and persistent.
Temporary cookies are stored until the site or browser closes.
Persistent cookies are files that remain on the user’s terminal for an unlimited period of time until they are manually deleted by the user.
HOW ARE COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE?
Site-performance cookies, load-balancing
Cookies for visitors’ analysis, registration, marketing, geo-targeting
Third-party cookies of various marketing or other service providers
The site uses statistical cookies to collect information about how visitors use this site and to detect possible browsing issues. The statistics tools store information about the pages visited, how long the site was browsed, how the site was accessed, and the sections accessed within the pages. No personal information is stored, so this information can not be used to identify the user.
2web International Services uses statistical analysis tools to be able to track whether sites meet user requirements and prioritize the improvement of processes.
If you want to learn more about how these plugins use and collect these data read below.
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS
Our services make use of social plugins (“plugins”). When you use a service that contains plugins, information can be transferred directly from your device to your social network operator. We have no influence on the data collected by Plugin. If you are connected to the social network, your use of our service can be referenced to your social networking account. If you interact with plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, “Follow” or “Share”, or enter a comment, the information can automatically appear on your social network profile. Even if you are not connected to your social networking account, plug-ins may send the IP address to social network operators. Please consider this when using web pages. For information on plugins social network operators used in our services (“operators”), please see below:
OPERATORS OF PLUGINS USED IN OUR SERVICES
If you are a member of one or more of the following social networks and do not want the Operator to connect your data about your use of our services with your membership data already stored by the Operator, social network before using our services.
THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS COVERED
According to GDPR, you have a series of rights with respect to the personal data that the 2web International Services is processing:
1. Right of access to processing data – You have the right to access our personal data. The first information will be provided without any charge. If you will need copies of the information already provided, we may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information. The manifestly unreasonable, excessive or repeated requests may not be answered.
2. The right to rectification datelor- You may ask your data to be rectified if inaccurate or outdated and / or complete if they are incomplete. If you have an account, it can be easier to correct your own data through the “My Account” or email to.
3. Right to delete the data (“the right to be forgotten”) – In some cases, you have the right to obtain the deletion or destruction of your Data. This is not an absolute right, because sometimes we may be forced to keep your Data for legal or legal reasons.
4. Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your Data. This means that your Data processing is limited so we can keep the Data, but not use or process it. This right applies in the specific circumstances set out in the General Data Protection Regulation, namely:
– the accuracy of the Data is contested by the data subject (ie you) for a period that allows the operator (ie 2web International Services) to verify the accuracy of the Data;
– the processing is illegal and the data subject (ie you) opposes the deletion of the Data and requests the restriction of their use;
– the operator (for example, 2web International Services) no longer needs Data for processing, but they are required by the data subject (ie you) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– the person concerned (ie you) raised objections to the legitimate legitimate processing of the operator (in this case 2web International Services) to verify that the legitimate reasons of the operator (2web International Services) exceed those of the data subject (ie you).
5. Right to Data Portability – You may move, copy or transfer the data you are interested in from our database to another. This applies only to the data you have provided when processing is based on your consent or contract and is implemented by automatic means.
6. Right of opposition – You may at any time oppose the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
7. Right to withdraw consent at any time – You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data when such processing is based on consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
8. Right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority – You have the right to complain to the data protection authority in your country of residence or domicile to challenge the data protection practices of the 2web International Services.
9. Right to oppose processing of your data for direct marketing purposes – You may unsubscribe from or opt out of our direct marketing communication at any time. It’s easier to do this by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any email or communication we send you.
10. Right to oppose your processing of data by us when conducting actions in the public interest or in our legitimate interests or by a third party – You may at any time oppose the processing of your data when such processing is based on an interest legitimate.
11. Right to Disable Cookies – You have the right to disable cookies. Settings in Internet browsers are typically programmed by default to accept cookies, but you can easily adjust them by changing your browser settings.
In addition, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted if there are any concerns about any aspect of personal data protection by submitting a request to the above mentioned contact details.
WHAT INFORMATION CONTAIN COOKIES?
Such data is encrypted in a way that makes unauthorized persons access to them.
WHY ARE IMPORTANT COOKIES FOR THE INTERNET?
Cookies are the central focus of the Internet’s efficient operation, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Denying or disabling cookies can make some sites unusable.
Denying or disabling cookies does not mean you will not receive online advertising – but only that it will no longer be able to keep track of your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require authentication of a user through an account):
Content and services tailored to user preferences – news, weather, sports, maps, public and government services, entertainment sites and travel services.
Offers tailored to users’ interests – password retention, language preferences (Ex: displaying search results in Romanian).
Retain child copy filters for Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
Limit ad serving frequency – limit the number of impressions of an ad for a particular user on a site.
Provide more relevant advertising for the user.
Measurement, optimization, and analytics features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed, and how a user reaches a website (eg, search engines directly from other websites, etc.). Websites run these analyzes of their use to improve sites for the benefit of users.
SECURITY AND PROBLEMS REGARDING CONFIDENTIALITY
Cookies are NOT Viruses! They use plain text formats. They are not made up of pieces of code, so they can not be executed or can auto-run. Consequently, they can not duplicate or replicate on other networks to run or replicate again. Because they can not perform these functions, they can not be considered viruses.
Cookies can still be used for negative purposes. Because it stores information about users’ preferences and browsing history, both on a particular site and on several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this and consistently mark cookies to be deleted in anti-virus / anti-spyware removal / scanning procedures.
In general, browsers have built in privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, shelf life, and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
OTHER COOKIE-RELATED SECURITY ASPECTS
Since identity protection is very valuable and is the right of every Internet user, it is advisable to know what issues can create cookies. Because their information is constantly transmitted in both directions between the browser and the website, if an attacker or unauthorized person interferes with the data transmission path, the information contained in the cookie can be intercepted. Although very rare, this can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (eg an unsecured WiFi network).
Other cookie-based attacks involve bad cookie settings on servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels, attackers can use this vulnerability to mislead browsers to send information via unsecured channels. Attackers then use the information for purposes of unauthorized access to certain sites. It is very important to be careful in choosing the most appropriate method of protecting personal information.
Tips for safe and responsible cookie-based navigation.
DETAILS ABOUT THE COOKIES USED
The necessary cookies help make a site usable by enabling basic features such as page navigation and access to secure sites on the site. The site can not function properly without these cookies.
Supplier Name Expires Purpose Type
CookieConsent – visited site – Stores the user’s cookie state approval for the current domain 1 an HTTP
JSESSIONID – visited site – Preserves users states across page requests. HTTP Session
app-lb-visited site – Preserves app states across page requests. HTTP Session TrackingCookie – visited site – Preserves users details across page equests. 1 year HTTP
_gd # -site visited- Unclassified HTTP Session
help site owners understand how visitors interact with sites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Supplier Name Expires Purpose Type
-site visited – Registers and unique ID that are used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. 2 years HTTP
_gat [x2] – site visited – used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate Session HTTP
_gid [x2] Registers and unique ID that are used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. HTTP Session
visitedForm – visited site – Unclassified 3 day HTTP
sgPopupDetails11-visited site- Unclassified 6-day HTTP
Marketing cookies are used to track users from one site to another. The intent is to display relevant and engaging ads for individual users, so they are more valuable to niche agencies and third parties dealing with advertising.
Supplier Name Expires Purpose Type
uvc Updates the counter for your social sharing features. HTTP Session
IDE doubleclick.net Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the site user’s actions after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an ad and presenting targeted ads to the user. 1 year HTTP
test_cookie doubleclick.net Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies. HTTP Session
fr facebook.com Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertising products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers. 3 months HTTP
impression.php / # facebook.com Used by Facebook to register impressions on pages with the Facebook login button. Session Pixel
ads / ga-audiences google.com Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to be converted to customers based on the online behavior of visitors to websites. Session Pixel
collect google-analytics.com Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels. Session Pixel
GPS youtube.com Registers and unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographic GPS location. HTTP Session
PREF youtube.com Registers and unique ID that Google uses to keep statistics on how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites. 8 months HTTP
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE youtube.com Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos. 179 days HTTP
YSC youtube.com Registers and unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen. HTTP Session
tr facebook.com Unclassified Session Pixel